A group of youth bowlers from across the country will compete in the finals of the inaugural PBA Junior National Championship this weekend.
The 20 players advanced out of regional qualifying sites in September and will compete live on FloBowling on Saturday at Bowlero Jupiter in Florida.
The 10 boys and 10 girls will bowl 10 games of round robin match play on the 39-foot Mike Aulby pattern starting at 10:30 a.m. Eastern on Saturday. Players will receive 30 bonus pins for wins and the round will conclude with a position round to determine who advances into the stepladder finals.
The top five players in each division will make the stepladder, which will begin Saturday at 7 p.m. Eastern live on FloBowling. The first three matches of each stepladder will air live, while the championship matches will be taped Sunday and air on FS1 (U.S.) and FloBowling (international) on March 7 at Noon Eastern.
Here are the girls in the field:
- Katelyn Abigania, San Diego
- Aliyah Alleyne, Sanford, N.C.
- Alyssa Ballard, Keller, Texas
- Emily Cheesman, Hemet, Calif.
- Lara Kurt, Leland, N.C.
- Jillian Martin, Stow, Ohio
- Annalise O’Bryant, Ball Ground, Ga.
- Paige Peters, Tom's River, N.J.
- Hailey Triske, Minnetonka, Minn.
- Victoria Varano, Stony Point, N.Y.
Here are the boys in the field:
- James Bennett, Huntingtown, Md.
- Joshua Collins, Fortson, Georgia
- Randal Dunbar, Milford, Mass.
- Zach Greim, Poway, Calif.
- Parker Laubach, Bethlehem, Pa.
- Blake Martin, Oakdale, Minn.
- Hunter Mayes, Gold Canyon, Ariz.
- Nate Purches, Marlborough, Mass.
- Spencer Robarge, Springfield, Mo.
- Julian Salinas, Richmond, Texas